Langhorne Open Space Community Flea Market
Spring Flea Market is scheduled for Saturday, May 14, 2022 8AM – 1PM)
For the past several years, we have held Flea Markets at the Farm as a fundraiser for Langhorne Open Space. Starting with just 20 vendors the first season, the Flea Market has grown to over 100 vendors. Hundreds of buyers attend this popular event.
Flea Markets are held once in the Spring, and again in the Fall. Selling Spaces are available for rentals large enough to park your vehicle right next to your selling area. Vendor set-up starts promptly at 6:30AM. Selling hours are from 8AM – 1PM. The Bovine Cafe (our refreshment concession) is open for every Flea Market.
For those who prefer not to be a ‘vendor’, but want the opportunity to clean out attics and garages, we offer the opportunity to donate saleable items to our “Farm Store”. All proceeds from the sale of these items support the activities of Langhorne Open Space. (Sorry, but we can’t accept clothing, furniture, computer equipment, record albums, or toys. Children’s books are welcome, but other than that we can’t accept any more books right now.) For more information about donating items to the Farm Store, please contact Debbie Miele (215-752-8066 or 267-391-9381; email@example.com).
Spaces are limited, so reserve your space early. To reserve your vendor space for the upcoming Flea Market, there are two options:
- Fill out the online form just below (click on the green “Flea Market Registration Form” button and pay by credit card, OR
- Print the vendor registration form (LOSI Spring 2022 Vendor Registration Form) and mail it in together with a check for the appropriate amount.
Langhorne Community Flea Market Online Vendor Application
Thank you for your interest in the Langhorne Community Flea Market at Langhorne Heritage Farm.
- Vendor set-up begins at 6:30 am.
- Spaces not claimed by 8 am may be resold.
- Due to space limitations and our efforts to preserve and protect the grounds at Heritage Farm for all to enjoy, we must restrict you to one vehicle that fits within the confines of your 11′ x 30′ space.
Hence trailers and box trucks will not be allowed.
Advance registration and payment will reserve your space. Payment and registration forms must be received by April 23rd to assure returning vendors from the Fall 2021 Flea Market the choice of their former space. After April 23rd the remaining spots will be assigned on a “first-come, first-served basis”.
This event has been selling out in advance.